When Christmas movies and songs don’t cut it, chipping in some Christmas jokes just might save the day, giving the family a memorable holiday.
It’s that time of the year when families come together to bond and celebrate. Somewhere between the mistletoes, reindeers, Christmas trees, gift sorting, and endless baking lies a heart craving for some excitement.
After all, the Christmas season is a time to cheer, laugh and spread love. Be it through cards, phone conversations, texts, or in-person conversation, it never hurts to add some humor.
Why not make sure to have no dull moment by including these hilarious Christmas jokes in your holiday routine. Be sure to have fun while at it.
Christmas Jokes For Kids
1. Why was the little boy so cold on Christmas morning? Because it was Decemberrrrr!
2. What should you give your parents at Christmas? A list of what you want.
3. What does Jack Frost like best about school? Snow and tell.
4. What happened to the thief who stole a Christmas calendar? He got 12 months!
5. Why didn’t Rudolph get a good report card? Because he went down in history.
Christmas Jokes About Santa
6. Why does Santa work at the North pole? Because the penguins kicked him out of the south pole.
7. Why did Santa put a clock in his sleigh? He wanted to see time fly.
8. Why did Santa Claus get a parking ticket on Christmas Eve? He left his sleigh in a sNOw parking zone.
9. Knock Knock! “Who’s there?” Santa. “Santa who?” Santa Christmas card to you, did you get it?
10. How do you know when Santa is around? You can always sense his presents.
Cheesy Christmas Jokes
11. What does Rudolph want for Christmas? A pony sleigh station.
12. Why do reindeers like Beyonce so much? She sleighs.
13. What’s the absolute best Christmas present? A broken drumꟷ You can’t beat it!
14. What happens if you eat Christmas decorations? You get tinsel-it is.
15. What is the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet? The Christmas alphabet has Noel.
Christmas Tree Jokes
16. How did the two rival Christmas trees get along? They signed a peace tree-ty.
17. Why are Christmas trees so fond of the past? Because the present’s beneath them.
18. What did the beaver say to the Christmas tree? Nice gnawing you!”
19. Why are Christmas trees so bad at knitting? They have too many needles.
20. What do you get when you mix a Christmas tree and an apple? A pineapple!
Funny Christmas Jokes
21. I asked my wife what she wanted for Christmas. She told me, “Nothing would make me happier than a diamond necklace.” So I bought her nothing.
22. The three stages of man: He believes in Santa Clause. He doesn’t believe in Santa Claus. He is Santa Claus.
23. What is the best evidence that Microsoft has a monopoly? Santa Clause has to switch from Chimneys to windows.
24. How is Christmas exactly like your job? You do all the work and some fat guy in a suit gets all the credits.
25. Did you know that Santa’s not allowed to go down chimneys this year? It was declared unsafe by the Elf and safety commission.